Lakefront Corporate Retreats in Maine
Located just outside of Portland, Maine the Wolf Cove Inn is just the place for your corporate retreats in Maine. We have a great location for your team to get away from it all and work on the tough business issues in comfort and privacy.
Whether you need to do executive strategic planning, management team building, develop a product road map or embark upon an improvement initiative, we have the room and space for your team to work.
When you’ve been working hard and need a timeout, there is no better way to take the pressure off than to lazily wander among the gardens, pine groves or just gaze at the lake and loons from the patio of our scenic event space on Tripp Lake.
Our private setting offers options for both lakeside and on-the-water structured team building activities. Some ideas include:
- Two person team canoe races. Set up you brackets and race with our two canoes until you have a champion
- Break into two teams, get you duct tape, cardboard boxes, old sheets … and build your raft. Then take it on the lake and see whether you built a Kon-Tiki or a submarine.
Choose The On-Site Location
The Wolf Cove Inn has a number of locations on site to meet the needs of your team for your corporate retreats in Maine:
- Newly built in 2016, the Eagle’s Nest cabin offers both a conference or living room setting away from the main Inn. It can comfortably host 10-12 people depending on configuration. This location provides exceptional privacy for your work.
- The Maine Room in the Inn offers a combination of conference room-like setting and a more casual, living room, conversational setting. This setting can comfortably accommodate 15-20 people.
- The Sun Porch is a smaller private environment adjacent to the Maine room. It can accommodate 6-8 people.
On Site Coach/Facilitator Available
Your Innkeeper, Roy Forsberg, spent 30 years in high tech, the last 20 in leadership and executive management positions. With his leadership and business expertise, he can be there to facilitate or coach your sessions and help you achieve your retreat objectives. The highlights of Roy’s experience include:
- Running successful Program Management Offices for several high tech companies Roy has extensive experience in leading and facilitating a variety of critical business tasks including team building, strategy planning, problem solving, business planning and goal setting.
- Delivering many dozens of technology products to market, many “first of a kind”, Roy knows his way around most facets of a business including Research and Development, Product Management, Marketing, Manufacturing, Finance, Quality and Business Operations.
- For more information, check out his profile on LinkedIn.
We work with many area caterers and can help organize your event for success. We also have a commercial kitchen and a full liquor license, so we can meet virtually all your needs. Please contact us for rates.
View our beautiful Maine bed and breakfast lodging options and book your retreat today.