A Special Day for a Special Couple should be, well, SPECIAL! And if you want your wedding day to be an intimate weekend with closest friends and family then it should be, well, EXTRAORDINARY! Our picturesque Maine wedding venue on Tripp Lake can host up to 60 people for a sit down reception or 80 for cocktail style indoors and up to 150 people outdoors.
The Ideal Setting for a Maine Wedding Venue
At the Wolf Cove Inn Mother Nature provides your wedding décor – and no one does décor better than Mother Nature. For your nuptials, would you prefer towering pines as your ushers? Or would you prefer the sunlight reflecting like a thousand diamonds off the lake as the backdrop for the bride and groom? Or perhaps being enveloped by floral scents in a meticulous perennial garden is your idea of the perfect wedding. Well, at the Wolf Cove Inn we can deliver any and all of those.
Please click images to view larger photos of our Maine wedding venue.
This Premier Maine Wedding Venue Also Offers Lodging
Even better, your wedding doesn’t need to be just a day but rather it can be a weekend celebration with family and friends. Luxurious lodging for up to 29 guests in eleven rooms and suites at our bed and breakfast inn, you will be surrounded by loved ones in an intimate, exclusive setting for an entire weekend.
- Start with a welcome reception for guests on Friday evening in our Maine room or outdoors among nature’s gifts. Whether a full catered rehearsal meal or a light drinks and appetizer social, your weary traveling guests will find a welcoming and relaxing atmosphere.
- Before the wedding on Saturday your guests at the Inn can canoe or kayak on the lake or they can join other wedding attendees to enjoy the local hiking and biking trails, shopping in nearby Auburn and Lewiston, sit around our porches and gardens and gab or even try their odds at taking home some winnings at the Oxford Casino.
- While wedding attendees are having a wonderful day prior to the event, the bridal party is in our spacious bridal suite prepping for the big event. The bride and her entourage will have plenty of room to put the finishing touches on makeup, hair and nails in the Sugarloaf Mountain suite overlooking Tripp Lake. Sip mimosas and nibble on fruit and cheese plates while you have your beauty buffed and shined!
- Oh, and then have your wedding ceremony and reception right at the Wolf Cove Inn, including the after party! No one has to go anywhere. And when done for the evening, the Inn guests just need to trot upstairs, and the newlyweds right back to that spacious honeymoon suite featuring a large spa and intimate gas stove. And for guests not staying at the Inn we can arrange transportation to other local lodging.
- Finally, on Sunday morning send everyone off with an added glow at a Sunday brunch at the Wolf Cove Inn – a final intimate interlude of a forever-memorable weekend for the newlyweds, wrapped in the love of family and friends.
Please click images to view larger photos of ceremonies at our Maine wedding Venue.
We Are a Full Service Maine Wedding Venue
We have many options for your special day or weekend at the Wolf Cove Inn. Hold your ceremony in our Inn’s elegant Maine Room, in the majestic pine grove, on our lakeside patio, in the private wedding garden or on our spacious waterside lawn. We can also refer you to a highly reputable wedding planner to offer FULL service planning of your event facilities to ensure it’s done right if that is your desire.
Our wedding packages are designed to take care of all your facility needs so you don’t have to worry about them. Our wedding packages consist of the following items:
- Full use of the grounds of the Inn,
- For outdoor weddings, a tent to accommodate all guests of the wedding, including side panels, dance floor, lighting and heating,
- Off site parking shuttle service – we use the high school parking lot about a mile done the road from our property,
- A bartender for the event, including service for the bridal party in the Bridal Suite prior to the ceremony,
- All clean up not completed by the caterer,
- Portable septic
Pricing is dependent on the number of wedding attendees and on the type of tent (Frame, Sail or Century) and septic (Wedding Standard or Wedding Superior). Please call for pricing.
We make all the arrangements and manage all the above items. You would be responsible for all other items such as catering (including food, cutlery, dishes, glassware, tables, chairs, linens, catering cleanup and trash removal), flowers and decor, DJ/band, cake, photographer, wedding officiating and wedding planning and liability insurance.
You want to begin your magical life-long journey with the love of your life and you’ve never wanted or just don’t want to deal with the planning, stress and cost of a big wedding. But you still want it to be an extraordinary and memorable day! At the Wolf Cove Inn our elopement package is just the ticket. We are the ideal spot since we have two picturesque, private acres right on Tripp Lake.
Our elopement package provides everything you need. Included in the package is the following:
- A wedding ceremony for two at any location on the property whether on our lakeside patio, in the gardens, among the majestic pines or in that special place inside our beautiful inn
- The officiate
- A photographer for the event who will provide 50-75 photos on a CD the next day,
- Two nights in any available room at the Inn (we recommend the Sugarloaf Mountain Bridal/Honeymoon Suite),
- A bridal bouquet and a boutonniere for the groom,
- A turndown service of rose petals, chocolate-dipped strawberries and chilled champagne,
- A petite wedding cake, and
- Witnesses as needed.
Pricing starts at $1,799. Please call for exact pricing.
Available extras to make your day even more special include (extra fees apply)
- We can also make arrangements for the bride and/or groom to arrive at our dock via kayak, canoe or boat.
- Or would you prefer for the bride to arrive in a horse drawn carriage and the couple departs in that same carriage?
- You can top things off with a delicious three-course gourmet dinner prepared at the Inn for the special couple and up to six additional guests.
Additional guests (up to six) can be included for $35/person or free if they stay at the Inn (two nights on weekends).