Immerse yourself in our unforgettable, peaceful and romantic bed and breakfast, ideally nestled in the heart of the Maine Lakes Region. Wolf Cove Inn is the perfect destination for romantic getaways in Maine. Enhance your stay in one of our romantic guest rooms with a variety of stay enhancements, seasonal packages, and special offers. Whatever the occasion, we look forward to making you visit truly unforgettable!
Romantic Getaway Package Special
Ramp up the romance and save $20! Spoil the one you love with sparkling wine, fresh flowers and chocolate covered strawberries on the day of arrival, plus breakfast in bed each day.
Available only in our most romantic rooms:
*2 night minimum required. New reservations only.
Ultimate Honeymoon Package
Save $50 or More
Really kick up the romance on your honeymoon. Enjoy a one-of-a-kind Ultimate Romance Dinner in our Boathouse Bistro. Just you and your love, the beautiful sunset overlooking Tripp Lake and the call of the loons. This package includes:
- The Ultimate Romance Dinner. Chef AJ and her team will prepare a four course gourmet meal, paired with wine, served in our Boathouse Bistro
- Fresh flowers in your room
- Sparkling wine & chocolate covered strawberries on arrival
- Breakfast in bed one morning
- 10% discount on your room when you return for your first anniversary
- 10% discount on other retail and dining items purchased during your honeymoon visit
This package is a great deal priced at $359, a savings of $50 PLUS your discounted room savings for your anniversary visit
Experience Maine Package Special
Add the Experience Maine Package to a three night stay in your favorite room or cabin and we’ll take $50 off the third night! This package includes:
- Dining for two at the Inn one evening at our Lakeside Pizzeria or a Cheese & Charcuterie Platter
- A bottle of local, Maine wine from Cellardoor Winery
- Two keepsake Wolf Cove Inn coffee mugs
- A bag of fine, locally roasted coffee from Carrabassett Coffee Company to enjoy at home
Pop the Question Package
$99 – Save $20
You’re going to pop the question at one of the most romantic spots around the Inn. To celebrate, we’ll have chilled sparkling wine, red roses, hand-dipped chocolate covered strawberries and two keepsake Wolf Cove Inn flutes ready for you in your room after you’ve heard the words “Yes, I’ll marry you!”. View more ideas for
a romantic Maine engagement.
Ultimate Romance Dinner
$299 – $349
At our Boathouse Bistro we offer a unique setting with rustic charm and gorgeous sunsets over Tripp Lake. It exudes romance. The Boathouse Bistro seats only two, and we do one seating an evening. So it’s all yours. Your hostess Sue will serve a multi-course gourmet dinner, prepared by our chef. In addition, each course is paired with wine. Leisurely dine with the setting sun, the call of the loons and the songs of the lake.
Our chef will work with you to plan your wonderful meal. A sampling of entrées includes:
- Pan Seared Duck Breast With Cherry-Port Wine Sauce
- Filet Mignon With Blue Cheese-Panko Topping And Red Wine Reduction
- Herb Coated Rack Of Lamb With Port-Red Wine Sauce
- Commodore’s Baked Stuffed Lobster
- Roasted Vegetables With Basil And Feta Polenta Topped With Lentils
Available May through September. Only guests of the Wolf Cove Inn may reserve the Ultimate Romance Dinner. 72 hours advance notice required.
Call 207-998-4976 for availability
Ultimate Romance Package Special
Enjoy the ultimate in romance! With this package you receive all three of our romance meals.
- One day, it’s breakfast in bed
- Another it’s a romantic picnic lunch
- And the gem of the stay – the unique Ultimate Romance Dinner in our Boathouse Bistro (seasonal*)
- Sparkling wine, fresh flowers and chocolate covered strawberries on the day of arrival
- Enjoy a 10% discount on all other retail purchases during your stay
This package is available when booking three or more nights in our most romantic king bed rooms. This package is a great value at $379 plus the cost of your selected room. Please call the Inn to book this package.
*Available May through October. **When the weather turns colder or inclement, enjoy the Ultimate Romance Dinner in our cozy sun porch.
Stand Up Paddle Board On Tripp Lake!
Get out there and do some stand-up paddle boarding on beautiful Tripp Lake.
Shaker Hill Outdoors, only 10 minutes from the Inn, rents paddle boards on a daily basis.
Reserve your paddle board by calling 207-998-5390. They’ll even deliver it to the Inn for you for a small delivery fee.
Kayak On Tripp Lake
Kayaking is fun for everyone.
Get out and explore Tripp Lake. Paddle alongside the loons. Visit the loon nesting area on the island on the southern park of the lake (remain in kayaks please as it’s a private island). Visit the beaver dam to the north. Or just head our and enjoy sunset from the middle of the lake.
We have two single person kayaks and one double kayak. Kayaks are complementary for guests on the Inn. Life jackets, which we provide, are recommended.
Canoeing On Tripp Lake
What could be more romantic than canoeing at sunset on Tripp Lake?
Our brand new canoe is very stable and comfortable. So grab some paddles and lifejackets and set out exploring.
The canoe is complimentary for guests of the Wolf Cove Inn.
Picnic Basket For Two
Whether you just don’t want to leave the Inn for any reason, or you want to bring something on a scenic day trip, our chef has you covered. Choose from either a wicker picnic basket or a picnic backpack (recommended when hiking to a picnic spot) and we’ll stuff it with:
- Chef’s choice sandwiches
- Whole fresh fruit
- Cheese and crackers
- Sparkling beverages (non-alcoholic)
- Wine and beer available for additional charge
One day advance notice required.
Gratuity and Maine meals tax not included in price.