Find your perfect lodging at our Maine B&B! Many of our comfortable guest rooms offer credenza beds, twin-size cots or sleeper sofas for additional guests. Extra guest fees apply for more than two guests per room.
|The Bigelows||Three||Queen||Shower||Corner room, garage roof views, work area||Check Rates|
|Rangeley Lake||Two||Queen||Shower||Garden views, Dog friendly||Check Rates|
|Penobscot Bay||Two||Queen||Detached bathroom w/ shower||Corner room, lake and pine grove views||Check Rates|
|Casco Bay||Two||Queen||Shower||Antique chairs, lake views||Check Rates|
|Sebago Lake||Two||Queen||Shower||Corner room, wing chairs, lake and garden views||Check Rates|
|Moosehead Lake||Three||King||Shower||Corner room, lake, pine grove and garden views, dog friendly||Check Rates|
|Mount Katahdin||Three||King||2-person spa bath & shower||Corner room, gas fireplace, pine grove and lake views||Check Rates|
|Cadillac Mountain||Two||King||Jetted spa tub & shower||Gas fireplace, lake views||Check Rates|
|Acadia||Four||King||2-person spa bath & shower||Corner room, queen stowaway bed, gas fireplace, refrigerator, garden & lake views||Check Rates|
|Winter Harbor||Four||King||Jetted spa tub & shower||Queen sleeper sofa, refrigerator, lake views, dog friendly||Check Rates|
|Sugarloaf Mountain||Three||King||2-person spa bath & shower||Corner room, gas fireplace, lake views||Check Rates|
|Eagle’s Nest Cabin||Four||King||Walk/roll-in shower||Queen bed stowaway, ADA compliant, private and secluded, gas fireplace, refrigerator, microwave, dog friendly||Check Rates|
Room Amenities at Our Maine B&B
While each room at our romantic bed and breakfast in Maine on Tripp Lake is unique, they all share something in common – luxurious comfort and convenience.
- Whisper quiet air conditioning and heating via high efficiency, state of the art, ductless mini-split HVAC
- All beds are fitted with soft twill sheets from Comphy
- All beds have alternative down blankets and pillows
- Extra micro-fleece blankets are from Berkshire Blankets
- Luxury towels from Lux Micro-Cotton
- Mattresses are top of the line in comfort Stearns-Foster Airdale or Stearns-Foster Haraway Collection
- Each room also has a flat screen LED TV with DIRECTV
- Free business class managed WiFi access is available throughout the Inn, cabin and grounds
- Comfy robes from Monarch Robes are in all rooms
- Free bottled Poland Spring water and soft drinks in each floor’s common refrigerator
- In your bath you will find:
- Gilchrist & Soames shampoo and conditioner
- Greenwich Bay Trading Company soaps
- A blow dryer
All rooms have access to an iron and ironing board, a refrigerator, microwave and a small set of cutlery, plates and glassware.
- Daily breakfast
- Complimentary canoes and kayaks
- Access to our private dock
- 560 feet of private shorefront on the lake
- Stroll through the perennial gardens and pine groves
- Complimentary Wood burning fire pit. Complete the campfire experience with a gourmet “1927 S’mores” kits and Wolf Cove Inn embroidered s’mores sticks available for purchase
- Free resort-wide business class WiFi
- Stunning lakeside wedding arbor
- Books and board games
- Onsite evening dining available
- Complimentary parking
- EV charging stations – 1 Tesla and 1 standard
Enjoy Your Stay at Our Luxurious Poland, Maine Lodging
All rates are based on double occupancy. Extra person in room is $35 per person per night on a roll-away bed (select rooms and suites) or queen sleeper sofa (Winter Harbor suite) or queen credenza bed (Acadia and Eagle’s Nest Cabin). All lodging rates are subject to 9% Maine Lodging tax.
You may check in as early as 3:00PM. We utilize a self check in procedure, so you may arrive anytime after 3:00PM with no worries about getting to your room.
Check-Out is 11:00 am. Guests are free to use the grounds of the Inn after checkout.
We may have two night minimum stays during certain periods, or three night minimums stays during special periods.
For the comfort of all guests, the Inn observes quiet hours from 10 pm to 8 am. This includes not using the jets on the spa tubs, in rooms so equipped, during quiet hours.
Reservations Policies at Our Poland, Maine Lodging
Reservation Policies – Non-refundable Rate Types: Reservations are guaranteed and acknowledged upon receipt of full payment for the entire reservation. All room reservations require payment by Visa, Master Card, Discover, American Express or Personal Check.
Reservation Policies – Rest Easy Rate Types: Reservations are guaranteed and acknowledged upon receipt of payment equal to one night’s stay, or 50% for longer stay discounted packages. All room reservations require a deposit by Visa, Master Card, Discover, or American Express. Payment of the balance for entire stay will be automatically charged on date of arrival.
Cancellation Policy at Our Poland, Maine Lodging
We encourage guests, especially those with non-refundable rate types, to purchase traveler’s insurance for peace of mind should something unexpected arise. Travel Guard is one such vendor for this insurance. For less than the cost of your lodging tax, you are covered for cancellation fees should the need arise.
A 50% deposit is required to guarantee your reservation for two or more nights. For a one-night stay, 100% deposit is required. Deposits can be made via American Express, Master Card, Visa or Discover. The balance of your stay will be charged to the credit card on file 14 days prior to arrival. A credit card number is required for all reservations, regardless of payment type.
Standard Cancellation Policy Reservations
Due to our small size, cancellations can have a significant detrimental impact on our business. If you cancel your reservation 15 days or more prior to arrival date, your deposit, minus a 10% processing fee, will be refunded. The balance of the reservation will be charged at 14 days. For cancellations made 14 days or less prior to your arrival, your payment will not be refunded. Shortening your stay is considered a cancellation for those nights. A 10% processing fee will be applied to any refund issued. For reservations holding multiple rooms or for stays longer than five days, the cancellation notice period is 30 days prior rather than 14 days prior. On day of check-in, a shortened or cancelled stay will remain charged in full per the original reservation. “No shows” are responsible for the entire balance of the reservation. There are no refunds for cancellation of non-refundable rate types. If you have concerns about this policy, we suggest that you purchase trip insurance. Travel Guard is one such vendor for this insurance. For less than the cost of your lodging tax, you are covered for cancellation fees should the need arise.
9% Maine Lodging tax is added to all lodging, food, and beverage charges.
Minimum night stays may apply. Please check availability for specifics.
Rest Easy Cancellation Coverage Rate
Your rate includes our Best Available rate plus our Rest Easy Cancellation Coverage.
Purchasing cancellation coverage gives you the peace of mind, knowing that you may cancel your reservation for “Any Reason”, up to 4:00 pm Eastern Time the day before your scheduled date of arrival and receive a credit of your lodging deposit good for a future stay within the next year. You may still be responsible for enhancements such as flowers, cakes, welcome baskets if we are unable to cancel those purchases with short notice.
Rest Easy Cancellation coverage must be purchased at the time you make your reservation.
We strive to source the highest quality ingredients whenever possible, which includes locally sourced, Organic, sustainable, and regenerative farming practices. Your rate includes these factors into the breakfast which changes daily, along fresh baked pastries, coffee, teas, additional refreshments, and complimentary parking and Wi-Fi internet. May not be combined with any other rate offer.
Smoking Policy at Our Poland, Maine Lodging
For the health and safety of all guests, and in compliance with State of Maine law, the Wolf Cove Inn is smoke-free both inside and on the grounds of the Inn. Guests who choose to disregard our policy will be subject to $500 cleaning fees and the Inn will be compensated for lost future revenue by smokers whose smoking renders a room unacceptable for incoming guests. Violators may also be subject to a fine up to $100 by the State of Maine.
Out of respect for our guests who are particularly sensitive to pet dander and hair, pets are limited to three rooms on the second floor, the cabin, no rooms on the third floor, and are not allowed in the dining room. Limit of two small/medium dogs or one large dog per room. There is a $30 charge per night for our dog fee policy. While we love all animals, please note that no other animals outside of dogs are allowed at the Inn. Please view our pet friendly page for more information.
Wolf Cove Inn is committed to facilitating the accessibility and usability of this website for all people with disabilities. We will continue to implement the relevant portions of the World Wide Web Consortium’s Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.0 Level AA (WCAG 2.0 AA) or such other standards as required by the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA). On a periodic basis, our website will be tested with assistive technology.
Accessible features and descriptions:
Eagle’s Nest Cabin is wheelchair accessible. Features of this room include:
- Easy bed entry
- A large walk-in/roll-in shower with grab bars along with rain and handheld showerheads. A handicap shower chair is available upon request.
- A roll under vanity and grab bars around the toilet.
- Easy access from the parking lot to the Cabin as well as to the main inn.
Common areas: Reception area, dining, living and porch areas are all located on the first floor of the main inn and are wheelchair accessible. A public restroom is also accessible.
Designated parking: Easy wheelchair access from the parking lot to the first floor of the main inn – no steps required.
Please note: We do not have an elevator to the second and third floors where all main inn guest rooms are located.
We are happy to help you with your luggage.
For special accommodation needs, please call us directly at (207) 998-4976 so we can help you determine the best guest room to ensure you have a comfortable arrival and enjoyable stay.
In addition, we work to ensure every guest who wishes to visit can do so regardless of their physical abilities. Among the ways we comply with ADA:
- We ensure that individuals with disabilities can make reservations during the same hours and in the same manner as individuals without disabilities.
- We have identified and described accessible features in our bed and breakfast and guest rooms in detail to allow individuals with disabilities to determine whether our B&B meets their needs.
- We ensure that accessible guest rooms are held for use by individuals with disabilities until all other guest rooms of that type have been rented.
- We guarantee that the specific accessible guest rooms, once reserved, are held for the reserving customer. We make reasonable efforts with third-party reservation systems to make accessible rooms available through at least some of these services and they must provide these third-party services with information concerning the accessible features of the hotel and the accessible rooms.
- Guests with legitimate service animals as defined in the ADA will be provided access to all areas of the inn afforded to those without service animals.
Please be aware that our efforts are ongoing. You may email us at email@example.com or call us 24/7 at (207) 998-4976 with questions or concerns regarding ADA accessibility, including issues accessing the website or with questions regarding the accessibility and personal needs of the various rooms.