Find your perfect lodging at our Maine B&B! Many of our comfortable guest rooms offer cots or sleeper sofas for additional guests. Please be aware that there is an extra cost for more than two guests per room.
|The Bigelows||Three||Queen||Shower||Corner room, garage roof views, work area||Check Rates|
|Rangeley Lake||Two||Queen||Shower||Garden views, pet friendly||Check Rates|
|Penobscot Bay||Two||Queen||Detached bathroom w/ shower||Corner room, lake and pine grove views||Check Rates|
|Casco Bay||Two||Queen||Shower||Antique chairs, lake views||Check Rates|
|Sebago Lake||Two||Queen||Shower||Corner room, wing chairs, lake and garden views||Check Rates|
|Moosehead Lake||Three||King||Shower||Corner room, lake, pine grove and garden views, twin beds option, pet friendly||Check Rates|
|Mount Katahdin||Three||King||2-person spa bath & shower||Corner room, gas fireplace, pine grove and lake views||Check Rates|
|Cadillac Mountain||Two||King||Whirlpool tub & shower||Gas fireplace, lake views||Check Rates|
|Acadia||Four||King||2-person spa bath & shower||Corner room, queen sleeper sofa, gas fireplace, refrigerator, garden & lake views||Check Rates|
|Winter Harbor||Four||King||Whirlpool tub & shower||Queen sleeper sofa, refrigerator, lake views, pet friendly||Check Rates|
|Sugarloaf Mountain||Three||King||2-person spa bath & shower||Corner room, gas fireplace, lake views||Check Rates|
|Eagle’s Nest Cabin||Four||King||Walk/roll-in shower||Queen bed stowaway, ADA compliant, private entrance, gas fireplace, refrigerator, microwave, pet friendly||Check Rates|
Room Amenities at Our Maine B&B
While each room at our romantic bed and breakfast in Maine on Tripp Lake is unique, they all share something in common – luxurious comfort and convenience.
- Quiet air conditioning and heating via high efficiency, state of the art, ductless mini-split HVAC
- All beds are fitted with soft twill sheets from Comphy
- Micro-fleece blankets are from Berkshire Blankets
- Luxury towels from The Turkish Towel Company
- Most mattresses/box springs are top of the line in comfort Stearns-Foster Airdale Pillowtop
- Each room also has a flat screen LED TV with DIRECTV
- Free business class managed WiFi access is available throughout the Inn, cabin and grounds
- Comfy robes from Monarch Robes are in all rooms
- Free bottled Poland Spring water and soft drinks in each floor’s common refrigerator
- In your bath you will find:
- Gilchrist & Soames shampoo and conditioner
- Greenwich Bay Trading Company soaps
- A blow dryer
All rooms have access to an iron and ironing board, a refrigerator, microwave and a small set of cutlery, plates and glassware.
- Daily breakfast
- Complementary canoes, kayaks, and a rowboat
- Access to our private dock
- 560 feet of private shorefront on the lake
- Stroll through the perennial gardens and pine groves
- Wood burning fire pit and s’mores
- Free resort-wide business class WiFi
- Onsite evening dining available
- Complimentary parking
- EV charging stations – 1 Tesla and 1 standard
Enjoy Your Stay at Our Luxurious Poland, Maine Lodging
All rates are based on double occupancy. Extra person in room is $35 per person per night on a roll-away bed (select rooms and suites) or queen sleeper sofa (Acadia and Winter Harbor suites) or queen credenza bed (Eagle’s Nest Cabin). All lodging rates are subject to 9% Maine Lodging tax.
Check-In is between 3:00 pm – 6:00 pm. If you will be arriving later than the check-in window, please contact us (phone or email) for alternate arrangements.
Check-Out is 11:00 am. Guests are free to use the grounds of the Inn after checkout. Guests checking out of their room after 11:00 am will be assessed a $50 late check out fee. The fee goes to $100 after 11:30 am. After 12:00, one room night fee will be assessed.
We may have two night minimum stays during certain periods, or three night minimums stays during special periods.
For the comfort of all guests, the Inn observes quiet hours after 10:00 pm.
Reservations Policies at Our Poland, Maine Lodging
Reservations are guaranteed and acknowledged upon receipt of payment equal to 50% of the cost of the stay or one nights stay, whichever is greater. Deposit, if paying by check, must be received within seven days. All room reservations require a deposit by Visa, Master Card, Discover, American Express or Personal Check. Payment of the balance for entire stay will be due upon check-in.
Cancellation Policy at Our Poland, Maine Lodging
We encourage guests to purchase traveler’s insurance for peace of mind should something unexpected arise. Insuremytrip.com is one such vendor for this insurance. If your travel plans change and you must cancel your reservation, please call us as soon as possible. A refund of your deposit minus a $50.00 service charge will be made if your cancellation notice is received by us at least 14 days in advance of your arrival date. If your cancellation notice is received within 14 days of your arrival date, then a deposit refund, less $50.00 service charge, will be made only to the extent the accommodations can be rented again over the entire reserved period. For reservations holding multiple rooms, the cancellation notice period is 30 days prior rather than 14 days prior.
Smoking Policy at Our Poland, Maine Lodging
For the health and safety of all guests, and in compliance with State of Maine law, the Wolf Cove Inn is smoke-free both inside and on the grounds of the Inn. Guests who choose to disregard our policy will be subject to $500 cleaning fees and the Inn will be compensated for lost future revenue by smokers whose smoking renders a room unacceptable for incoming guests. Violators may also be subject to a fine up to $100 by the State of Maine.
Out of respect for our guests who are particularly sensitive to pet dander and hair, pets are limited to three rooms on the second floor, the cabin, no rooms on the third floor, and are not allowed in the dining room. Limit of two small/medium dogs or one large dog per room. Please view our pet friendly page for more information.
Wolf Cove Inn is committed to facilitating the accessibility and usability of this website for all people with disabilities. We will continue to implement the relevant portions of the World Wide Web Consortium’s Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.0 Level AA (WCAG 2.0 AA) or such other standards as required by the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA). On a periodic basis, our website will be tested with assistive technology.
Accessible features and descriptions:
Eagle’s Nest Cabin is wheelchair accessible. Features of this room include:
- Easy bed entry
- A large walk-in/roll-in shower with grab bars along with rain and handheld showerheads. A handicap shower chair is available upon request.
- A roll under vanity and grab bars around the toilet.
- Easy access from the parking lot to the Cabin as well as to the main inn.
Common areas: Reception area, dining, living and porch areas are all located on the first floor of the main inn and are wheelchair accessible. Public restroom is also accessible.
Designated parking: Easy wheelchair access from the parking lot to the first floor of the main inn – no steps required.
Please note: We do not have an elevator to the second and third floors where all main inn guest rooms are located.
We are happy to help you with your luggage.
For special accommodation needs, please call us directly at (207) 998-4976 so we can help you determine the best guest room to ensure you have a comfortable arrival and enjoyable stay.
In addition, we work to ensure every guest who wishes to visit can do so regardless of their physical abilities. Among the ways we comply with ADA:
- We ensure that individuals with disabilities can make reservations during the same hours and in the same manner as individuals without disabilities.
- We have identified and described accessible features in our bed and breakfast and guest rooms in detail to allow individuals with disabilities to determine whether our B&B meets their needs.
- We ensure that accessible guest rooms are held for use by individuals with disabilities until all other guest rooms of that type have been rented.
- We guarantee that the specific accessible guest rooms, once reserved, are held for the reserving customer. We make reasonable efforts with third-party reservation systems to make accessible rooms available through at least some of these services and they must provide these third-party services with information concerning the accessible features of the hotel and the accessible rooms.
- Guests with legitimate service animals as defined in the ADA will be provided access to all areas of the inn afforded to those without service animals.
Please be aware that our efforts are ongoing. You may email us at email@example.com or call us 24/7 at (207) 998-4976 with questions or concerns regarding ADA accessibility, including issues accessing the website or with questions regarding the accessibility and personal needs of the various rooms.