Immerse yourself in our unforgettable, peaceful and romantic bed and breakfast, ideally nestled in the heart of the Maine Lakes Region. Wolf Cove Inn is the perfect destination for romantic getaways in Maine. Enhance your stay in one of our romantic guest rooms with a variety of stay enhancements, seasonal packages, and special offers. Whatever the occasion, we look forward to making your visit truly unforgettable!
“It’s Our Honeymoon” Package
The big day has come and gone. Now it’s just the two of you starting on your married journey together. To help you celebrate your honeymoon, we have a package of fun stuff that saves you 13%:
- Flowers, champagne and chocolate covered strawberries on your arrival day
- Breakfast in bed your first morning. Our breakfasts feature unique offerings that include fresh and organic products provided by local meat, dairy and vegetable producers.
- Breakfasts customized to meet any dietary restrictions
- Expert assistance for local attractions such as (season dependent) hiking, biking, running, snowshoeing, sleigh rides, dog sledding, antiquing, shopping and scenic day trips
- Concierge services for dining recommendations and reservations.
Experience Maine Package
Sample the flavors of Maine! This package includes:
- Fresh made pizzeria dinner for two (includes salad, pizza and dessert) at the Inn one evening
- Four bottles and/or cans of hand-selected local Maine, craft brews
- Two keepsake Wolf Cove Inn coffee mugs
- A bag of fine, locally roasted coffee from Carrabassett Coffee Company to enjoy at home
Special Occasion Package
A 10% Savings
When you have a special occasion to celebrate or you just want to bump up the romance, we’ll have a package of goodies waiting for you on arrival.
- Sparkling wine,
- Chocolate covered strawberries and
- Seasonal fresh flowers
Perfect for honeymoon, anniversary, birthday celebrations or any other special occasion.
Add to your reservation when you call or book online.
Workation or Extended Stay Special – Save Over 10%
A workation or extended stay is just what you need to rejuvenate and reconnect. Stay 5 or more nights and receive:
- A 10% discount on your room rate
- Free Tripp Lake Pizzeria dinner with a bottle of wine one night.
- 200 mb/s business class Internet service
- Free commercial grade mesh WIFI network
- Complimentary full breakfast every day
Read more about workations in our blog.
Available in king bed rooms only. Cannot be combined with other offers.
Relax & Rejuvenate Short Getaway
Sometimes you just need time away as a couple for some relaxation, rejuvenation and to put a new charge into things. So treat yourself to a short getaway (minimum 3 nights) and we’ll toss in for FREE:
- Tripp Lake Pizzeria dinner for two on one night consisting of:
- A salad with homemade dressing,
- One of our specialty pizzas or pizza made to order and
- A yummy homemade dessert
Want to make this short getaway as unique as you are? Check out our guide for authentic fun, all-season activities.
This special is available when booking three or more nights in one of our king bed rooms. New reservations only.
Weddings & Elopements
Save big on your late fall, winter wonderland or early spring intimate wedding or elopement.
- Save Some Greenbacks – Nov 1st to May 31st
- $100 off a Sapphire Elopement
- $200 off a Diamond Elopement
- $200 off Intimate Wedding Packages
Romantic Getaway Special
Ramp up the romance and save $15! Spoil the one you love with sparkling wine, fresh flowers and chocolate covered strawberries on the day of arrival, plus breakfast in bed each day.
Available in our most romantic rooms:
*2 night minimum required. New reservations only.
Canoe On Tripp Lake
What could be more romantic than canoeing at sunset on Tripp Lake?
Our brand new canoes are very stable and comfortable. So grab some paddles and lifejackets and set out exploring.
The canoe is complimentary for guests of the Wolf Cove Inn.
Kayak On Tripp Lake
Kayaking is fun for everyone.
Get out and explore Tripp Lake. Paddle alongside the loons. Visit the loon nesting area on the island on the southern part of the lake (remain in kayaks please as it’s a private island). Visit the beaver dam to the north. Or just head out and enjoy sunset from the middle of the lake.
We have two single person kayaks and one double kayak. Kayaks are complementary for guests on the Inn. Life jackets, which we provide, are required.
Stand Up Paddle Board On Tripp Lake!
Get out there and do some stand-up paddle boarding on beautiful Tripp Lake.
Shaker Hill Outdoors, only 10 minutes from the Inn, rents paddle boards on a daily basis.
Reserve your paddle board by calling 207-998-5390. They’ll even deliver it to the Inn for you for a small delivery fee.