Immerse yourself in our unforgettable, peaceful and romantic bed and breakfast, ideally nestled in the heart of the Maine Lakes Region. Wolf Cove Inn is the perfect destination for romantic getaways in Maine. Enhance your stay in one of our romantic guest rooms with a variety of stay enhancements, seasonal packages, and special offers. Whatever the occasion, we look forward to making your visit truly unforgettable!
“It’s Our Honeymoon” Package
The big day has come and gone. Now it’s just the two of you starting on your married journey together. To help you celebrate your honeymoon, we have a package of fun stuff that saves you 13%:
- Flowers, champagne and chocolate covered strawberries on your arrival day
- Breakfast in bed your first morning. Our breakfasts feature unique offerings that include fresh and organic products provided by local meat, dairy and vegetable producers.
- Breakfasts customized to meet any dietary restrictions
- Expert assistance for local attractions such as (season dependent) hiking, biking, running, snowshoeing, sleigh rides, dog sledding, antiquing, shopping and scenic day trips
- Concierge services for dining recommendations and reservations.
Experience Maine Package
Sample the flavors of Maine! This package includes:
- Fresh made pizzeria dinner for two (includes salad, pizza and dessert) at the Inn one evening
- Four bottles and/or cans of hand-selected local Maine, craft brews
- Two keepsake Wolf Cove Inn coffee mugs
- A bag of fine, locally roasted coffee from Carrabassett Coffee Company to enjoy at home
Special Occasion Package
A 10% Savings
When you have a special occasion to celebrate or you just want to bump up the romance, we’ll have a package of goodies waiting for you on arrival.
- Sparkling wine,
- Chocolate covered strawberries and
- Seasonal fresh flowers
Perfect for honeymoon, anniversary, birthday celebrations or any other special occasion.
Add to your reservation when you call or book online.
Workcation or Extended Stay Special – Save Over 10%
A workcation or extended stay is just what you need to rejuvenate and reconnect. Stay 5 or more nights and receive:
- A 10% discount on your room rate
- Free Tripp Lake Pizzeria dinner with a bottle of wine one night.
- 200 mb/s business class Internet service
- Free commercial grade mesh WIFI network
- Complimentary full breakfast every day
Read more about workcations in our blog.
Available in king bed rooms only. Cannot be combined with other offers.
Relax & Rejuvenate Short Getaway
Sometimes you just need time away as a couple for some relaxation, rejuvenation and to put a new charge into things. So treat yourself to a short getaway (minimum 3 nights) and we’ll toss in for FREE:
- Tripp Lake Pizzeria dinner for two on one night consisting of:
- A salad with homemade dressing,
- One of our specialty pizzas or pizza made to order and
- A yummy homemade dessert
Want to make this short getaway as unique as you are? Check out our guide for authentic fun, all-season activities.
This special is available when booking three or more nights in one of our king bed rooms. New reservations only.
Weddings & Elopements
Save big on your late fall, winter wonderland or early spring intimate wedding or elopement.
- Save Some Greenbacks – Nov 1st to May 31st
- $100 off a Sapphire Elopement
- $200 off a Diamond Elopement
- $200 off Intimate Wedding Packages
Save $$$ Late Fall Thru Early Spring
Save* during late fall through mud season in Maine when you stay at the Wolf Cove Inn. Save up to $100/night in our value rooms all the way up to $280/night in our cabin.
Savings included in the rates displayed when you check availability.
*Exclusions may apply during holiday periods. Savings based on standard rack rates.
Romantic Getaway Special
Ramp up the romance and save $15! Spoil the one you love with sparkling wine, fresh flowers and chocolate covered strawberries on the day of arrival, plus breakfast in bed each day.
Available in our most romantic rooms:
*2 night minimum required. New reservations only.
Maine Dog Sledding Tours
Located a mere five miles from our romantic Maine B&B is the Ultimate Dog Sledding Experience. Meet the dogs, hitch up the sled and let Alex, a professional dog sled racer, take you on a guided tour of the local hills and woods.
The most popular Maine dog sledding package is the two hour sled experience. Alex will take you to the trail, harness and hook up the dogs and then delight you on a journey through the fields and woods of Maine on well maintained trails.
Sleds accommodate two adults.
Other packages of shorter and longer duration are available. Or go for the ultimate Maine dog sledding experience, a 2 or 3 day package where Alex trains you to operate your own sled. Furthermore, this package culminates in you mushing your own sled!
For questions or to schedule this item, call Alex at Maine Dog Sledding Tours directly – (207) 890-4393.
*This activity is weather and trail condition dependent. Extreme conditions may cause shortening or cancellation of tours. Advance deposit required and cancellation fees may apply. Call for Maine Dog Sledding Tours directly for details.
Maine Sleigh Rides
Please Schedule This Activity Directly With The Vendors. Enhance your romantic getaway with an authentic Maine Sleigh Ride. A short drive from our B&B takes you to either of the two farms. Your horse-drawn sleigh tour winds through wooded pine groves, traverses open pastures and offers beautiful views.
*This activity is weather & trail condition dependent. Extreme conditions may cause shortening or cancellation of tours. Advance deposit required and cancellation fees may apply. Call the Farms for details.
Looking for something really different to try?
- Equinox Guiding Service offers half and full day ice climbing adventures for beginner through intermediate level climbers or climbers to be.
- Climbing takes place in Grafton Notch State Park (about an hour from the Inn), Camden Hills State Park or Acadia National Park.
- Equinox provides all equipment.
Please contact Noah and his team at Equinox directly for questions, pricing and to make all arrangements.
Snowshoeing in Maine
Anyone can snowshoe! Snowshoeing in Maine is fun, beautiful and invigorating.
- Less than 10 minutes from the Wolf Cove Inn is the Poland Spring Golf Course. There you will find the groomed cart paths of the golf course. Bring your own snowshoes.
- 10 minutes away in Oxford you’ll find a trail network operated by Oxbow Beer Garden. The whole place has a great vibe. Equipment rentals available on weekends.
- 20 minutes away you’ll find Roberts Farm Preserve with 7 miles of groomed trails. Snowshoes can be borrowed when the warming hut is open on Saturday and Sundays.
- 30 minutes away is Pineland Farms with an extensive network of groomed trails. Day passes and snowshoe rentals are available.
- If you have your own equipment then take advantage of free, self-guided snowshoeing opportunities around the Inn on the various area hiking trails. Conditions will vary as they are not groomed.
Snowmobiling In Maine
If you have your own machines, there are many trails in and around Poland, Maine. You can also ride right outside our door on Tripp Lake. Just drop your trailer right across the street from the Inn on Garland Swamp Road.
There are several places to rent snowmobiles within an hour of the Wolf Cove Inn. Northeast Snowmobile And ATV Rentals has locations in Fryeburg, Maine and in Bethel, Maine. They can outfit you for a day of exploring the Western Mountains of Maine and the Mount Washington Valley. Call 1-800-458-1838 for more information and to reserve.
Winter Horseback Riding in Maine
Contact the vendor directly for this activitiy. Come experience winter horseback riding in Maine. A short drive from our Maine B&B brings you to the farm. You’ll saddle up and enjoy a guided tour of scenic trails leading you through pine groves and pastures. It’s a winter wonderland at Carousel Horse Farm. Enjoy scenic views of Mount Washington and you’ll likely see fox, deer and turkeys along the way.
Contact Carousel Horse Farm directly with questions and to make reservations – (207) 627-4471.
*This activity is weather & trail condition dependent. Extreme condition may cause shortening or cancellation of tours. Advance deposit required and cancellation fees may apply. Call for Carousel Horse Farm for details.