Our dogs are a special part of our family at the Wolf Cove Inn, so we understand that your dog is a special part of your family. We offer the finest in Maine pet friendly lodging for dogs and while you are staying with us, your dog is a special guest of the Inn. To make your dog feel at home, we are happy to supply pet blankets, water bowls, and poopy bags.
Out of respect for our guests who are particularly sensitive to dog dander and hair, dog visits are limited to three rooms on the second floor and the cabin. Dogs are not allowed on the third floor of the Inn. Per Maine state restaurant regulations, dogs are not allowed in the dining room.
Why Dogs Love Our Maine Pet Friendly Lodging
Wolf Cove Inn is a great place for the pooches. We know how much fun our dogs have around here. We think yours will too.
Dog Amenities At Wolf Cove Inn
- Comfortable accommodations in the Rangeley Lake Room, the Moosehead Lake Room, the Winter Harbor Suite and the Eagle’s Nest Cabin
- There’s a great big lawn area for your dog to run around
- Wolf Cove Inn has a great big lake right there! Dogs love playing in the lake
- There’s a nice deck off of the dining room where the doggies can enjoy breakfast with you
- In inclement weather, you can enjoy your delicious breakfast on the sun porch with the hound
- Jordan Shore Drive is a great, quiet, dog friendly road that runs right along Tripp Lake – perfect for that morning walk
- You’ll find three nice dog-friendly hiking and walking trail networks within ten minutes of the Inn
- Gabby (an English black lab) and Ellie (a rescue dog) are in residence and love to play with other dogs
Some Minor Requests Of Dog Owners
- We ask that you bring your dog with you when leaving the Inn for your various adventures. If this presents difficulty, we can very often arrange for dog sitting services
- While we prefer that dogs aren’t left alone in the room, we do look the other way if you wish to leave your well behaved dog alone during breakfast. However, puppies, being known as mischievous, must be brought with you
- Please keep your dog leashed while inside the building
- If other guests of the Inn appear uncomfortable with dogs running freely, we ask that you leash your dog on the property. Other than that, they are free to run around
- No more than two dogs please