You’re tying the knot. But you are also dreaming of your honeymoon. You want an experience that is unique, wonderful and creates a lifelong memory. At our lakeside Maine b&b, we have some ideas about that. And if you haven’t settled on your tying the knot plans, the Wolf Cove Inn offers “one stop shopping” elopements and intimate weddings.
Your Maine Honeymoon At The Wolf Cove Inn
Quiet, peaceful and beautiful, the Wolf Cove Inn sits right on Tripp Lake in Poland, Maine. We are an award-winning bed and breakfast known for gracious hospitality, lakeside beauty, gorgeous sunsets and gourmet breakfasts. Wolf Cove Inn is a favorite destination for honeymooners and mini-mooners.
While on your honeymoon you will be pampered with the personal, one on one service you expect from a bed and breakfast. We’ll take care of all your needs with our concierge services. Romance abounds here at the Inn.
- Enjoy the views and sounds of Tripp Lake from our 550′ of private lakefront shoreline.
- Run your toes through the sand on our small sandy beach.
- Dangle your feet together off our private dock.
- Paddle out for a peaceful sunset in our canoes, kayaks or rowboat.
- Relax on our Adirondack chairs, listen to the calls of the loons.
- If you are lucky enjoy the majestic bald eagles that circle the Inn and perch upon high next to our beach.
With our convenient, central location, the Wolf Cove Inn is a great honeymooner jumping off point to a wealth of area activities. For instance:
- Scenic day trips to explore all of Maine, hop over to New Hampshire or even to wiggle your toes in Canada (passport required),
- Many great outdoor activities in the area:
- Nearby access to River Boat lake rides, jet skiing, boating and even seaplane adventures,
- What’s a honeymoon without spending a little time at a casino? The Oxford Casino is less than 5 miles from Wolf Cove Inn.
- Great stuff to take home can be found at nearby shopping and antiquing venues, and Maine’s largest flea/antique market – The Willows.
- Choose from many wonderful dining options a short distance from the Wolf Cove Inn. Our favorite romantic dining spot for honeymooners is 76 Pleasant Street.
You can enhance your Maine honeymoon even more by adding our honeymoon package. You can also take advantage of our on-site massages, a personalized Ultimate Romance Dinner by Chef AJ, breakfast in bed and more. Please join us here at the Wolf Cove Inn. A unique and memorable lifetime experience awaits.