There are many ways to experience breakfast at the Wolf Cove Inn, but all of them are delicious. Our gourmet Maine Breakfast is served in the Maine room, and always consists of a sweet entree (such as Blueberry Baked Stuffed French Toast), a savory entree (such as Eggs over Sweet Potato Hash Brown and Baby Spinach with a Southwest Salsa), daily changing options of bacon, sausage, smoked kielbasa and more, homemade breads and muffins, fruit, juice and coffee. And the dining style – it’s up to you! We offer both family style seating where you can mingle with other guests or private two person tables overlooking the lake for a more personal and intimate dining experience.
We believe in knowing where your food comes from and emphasize farm-to-table where we can. As much as possible we purchase the freshest ingredients from local purveyors.
- Our coffee comes from our friends in Kingfield, Maine at Carrabassett Coffee Company where Tom and his crew roast the coffee themselves. Check out the story we wrote about Carrabassett Coffee Company.
- The eggs are local, cage free and free range from Maine Family Farms.
- Tomatoes come from Backyard Farms in Madison, or from our own garden.
- Our sausage, bacon, kielbasa, canadian bacon and corned beef come from three local family owned businesses:
- Finally a good portion of our dairy products come from Maine companies like Pineland Farms and Oakhurst.
Please click images to view larger photos of our Maine Breakfast experience.
Personalized Options for Our Signature Maine Breakfast
We love to cater to your needs. So if you have alternative diet needs, we’re knowledgeable and happy to serve. Let us know in advance of any allergies, or preference for vegetarian, vegan, Atkins or Gluten-free options. At the Wolf Cove Inn we strive to provide you a with memorable Maine Breakfast experience.